- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- Coconut Oil
- Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 TBSP of canned pumpkin
- Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
Optional: Fruits, Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Walnuts, Almond Slivers, Paleo Granolas (grain-free)
- Heat up about 1 TBSP of coconut oil (make sure its unrefined (tastes a ton better) coconut oil).
- Mash ripe banana with a fork in a bowl.
- Crack open and add in the eggs.
- Add the canned pumpkin
- Whisk until smooth
- Sprinkle cinnamon and pumpkin spice.
- Pour mix into pan with coconut oil and treat like scrambled eggs stirring occasionally.
- Once cooked fully through, transfer to a bowl and top with unsweetened applesauce and other optional toppings.