- 1 ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- Coconut Oil
- Unsweetened applesauce
- Splash of nut milk
Optional: Fruits, Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Walnuts, Almond Slivers, Paleo Granolas (grain-free)
- Heat up about 1 TBSP of coconut oil (make sure its unrefined (tastes a ton better) coconut oil).
- Mash ripe banana with a fork in a bowl.
- Crack open and add in the eggs.
- Pour in milk and sprinkle cinnamon
- Whisk ingredients together
- Pour mix into pan with coconut oil and treat like scrambled eggs stirring occasionally.
- Once cooked fully through, transfer to a bowl and top with unsweetened applesauce and other optional toppings.