- 1 tube of spicy compliant chorizo ( I use the Aldi brand)
- Olive Oil (to grease pan)
- 6 eggs
- Half of a red pepper
- Half of a yellow pepper
- 1 fresh jalapeno
- Chili powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Cook chorizo in a separate pan. There is no need to grease the pan since the chorizo is more than fatty enough. Make sure to cook thorougly
- Chop peppers and jalapeno into 2 inch squares
- In a separate bowl, crack open eggs, add in spices and chopped veggies and whisk together.
- Make sure you coat the pan in either olive oil or avocado oil or ghee to prevent sticking
- Pour mixture into pan and place in oven for 30 minutes
You can easily cut it up and eat over a few days. I suggest topping with hot sauce as it gives it another kick hahah.