THIS IS THE ULTIMATE “SHIT I HAVE NO TIME” TO MEAL PREP SALAD!!
- Kirklands Smoked Pulled Pork found in the fridge aisle at Costco
- Garlic Salt
- Tessemae’s Ketchup
- Mixed Spring Greens (from Aldi, but you can get anywhere)
- Grape Tomatoes
- Compliant Kirkland’s Low Sodium Baked Bacon ( see other blog post on who I make my bacon)
- Sunflower Seeds
- TJ’s Jalapeno Hot Sauce as dressing
- For the meat base you basically microwave based on the instructions. Once done I seasoned with garlic salt and added about 3/4 healthy TBSP of Tessemae’s ketchup. I then mixed together and stored in a separate container.
- Once I ready to make my daily lunch, I put the greens as the base, then the pulled pork, grape tomatoes, sunflower seeds, and bacon.
- The next day or days, I would add hot sauce seconds before I would shake the contents together!
- And then ENJOY
The hot sauce can be substituted for Tessemae’s balsamic vinaigrette!