Makes about 5 servings
- 3 to 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 pineapple cut into cubs
- 2 jars of TJ’s Salsa Authentico (or any other basic Whole30 compliant salsa)
- Chili Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- 1 bag of Cauliflower Rice ( I used the Organic Frozen Cauliflower from TJs)
- Pour in salsa and then add all the spices into crockpot and stir.
- Add in cut up pineapple and chicken cubes to mixture and stir again.
- Set the crockpot on high for about 4 hours
- After crockpot is done, add in the cauliflower rice and stir. The rice should cook in crockpot.