Preheat oven to 350F
- 10 eggs
- 1 package TJ’s Spicy Chicken Sausage
- 3 cups spinach
- Garlic Powder
- Cayenne Pepper Seasoning
- Chili Poweder
- Compliant Hot Sauce for garnish
1. Melt the ghee in a pan and cut up the sasuages in quarter peices about 1 inch thick. Sautee them in the pan until they are a light golden brown. Add the spinach into the mixture and sautee together
2. Crack open the eggs into a bowl and add the spices. Fluff eggs with a fork until mixture is well blended. Add the sausage and spinach.
3. Lightly covered the tin with the EVOO before you pour the mix in.
4. Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes depending on the oven and pan.