So by now, the entire United States is finding itself in the midst dealing with Coronavirus or COVID19. Those of us that have the ability to work from home, have been told to. We are all being encouraged to engage in social distancing. All of the precautionary measures are ultimately for the better good.
I live in Chicago and as of this afternoon, our governor announced the closure of restaurants and bars for dine in til March 30th. This news was a bit shocking but I soon realized that its for the best of society.
As of right now, workout studios and gyms remain open, functioning at 70%-50% capacity, but with how quickly everything is changing I figured it would be helpful to compile a list of resources for working out without going to the gym or studio. So please see below and I will be updating the list as I learn of more deals.
- Kacie from @ColdSweatwithKacie has organized virtual workout classes. Please email email@example.com with the subject “IM IN” and the class you are interested in. Please see post here : Virtual Classes
- CorePower Yoga On Demand Click Here
- Obe Fitness has a 1 month free trial with code ATHOME. Click Here
- Yoga with Adriene is a resource for free yoga workouts. Click Here
- PopSugarFitness is another free resource with great workouts. Click Here
- AsweatLife has a slew of At-Home Workouts on their Youtube Channel. Click Here
- Blogilates Channel on youtube has a slew of free options. Click Here
- Peloton is offering 90 FREE trial of their app. You do not need the bike to use! Click Here
OTHER FREE OPTIONS OUTSIDE OF WORKOUTS
- Chill Out Chi is hosting free meditations on IG Live Monday – Friday at 9am and Noon. They also have a slew resources on their IG Live. Click Here
- PureBarre On Demand has a ton of barre classes (if you belong to a studio as monthly member, you should have access….and if not some studios are offering to sign you up for the time of social distancing). They also have a 7 day free trial. Click Here
- StreetParking is an at home platform for Crossfit Workouts and they are doing 3 months for $39. Click Here
- ClassPass offers At-Home Workouts on its app and online. Click Here