Nowadays I use my muffin tip for more egg related dishes than actually muffins, but c’est la vie.
Eggs are one of the easiest proteins to work with and are actually super portable. This little recipe is a fan fav because not only does it taste amazing, but it looks super fancy for almost zero effort.
-Sugar Free Turkey Bacon (Garrett Valley Farms or Applegate are both great options)=
-1 cup of Spinach
-Handful of Mushrooms, chopped
-6 Eggs (You use 1 egg for each cup)
-Pinch of Salt (for each cup)
-Pinch of Pepper (for each cup)
-Pinch of Garlic Powder (for each cup)
-Pinch of Onion Power (for each cup)
-Pinch of Paprika(for each cup)
- Start by preheating the oven to 325F.
- Next coat your muffin tins with olive oil.
- Take the slices of turkey bacon and round out the muffin cups so that it basically makes a border for the egg cup.
- Place a handful of spinach into each muffin tin.
- Add a handful of mushrooms.
- Crack an egg into each muffin cup.
- Add the pinches of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika to each cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
I like to eat these cups with a few drips of hot sauce as well!