I sincerely LOVE Everything But the Bagel seasoning and I am biased to the Trader Joe’s one ( haha sorry, but if you don’t have a TJs, Coscto has one too). The seasoning seriously steps up the taste for avocados, eggs and even potatoes! This side dish recipe is a super quick and easy recipe you can make for breakfast, lunch or dinner that will not disappoint! It’s also whole30, paleo and super duper clean!
Prep Time: 10 minutes prep, 45 baking TOTAL 55 MINUTES
Here’s what you need:
- Baby Potatoes or Small Potatoes (I used petite mixed potatoes for the above)
- Avocado Oil or Olive Oil (I would not recommend Extra Virgin since it has a lower smoke point and we are roasting these at 425F)
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning (EBB) ( I use the Trader Joe’s version)
- Start by preheating your oven to 425F
- Next wash your potatoes, cut in half and place into a mixing bowl.
- Now take your avocado oil or olive oil and liberally pour over the potatoes.
- Grab the EBB, salt and pepper and again liberally pour over potatoes. I would say I use roughly 2-3 tablespoons of the EBB, a 1/2 tsp salt, and 1 tsp pepper, for a full baking sheet of potatoes (2-3lbs). But I will add more seasoning if the potatoes look like they might need it. It is definitely up to your digression.
- Now mix the ingredients either by hand or by shaking the bowl in a rounded fashion (meaning making a circle with the bowl)
- Now grab your baking sheet, add some oil at the bottom and place wax paper as lining.
- Pour/Place potatoes on the baking sheet making sure they are evenly spread out.
- Roast potatoes for 45 minutes at 425F.
- Once done, remove from oven and let them cool before you serve.