- 1 pack of 4 chicken breasts,
- Tessemaes mild buffalo sauce
- 3 sweet potatoes.
- avocado oil spray,
- salt and pepper
1. First cut your chicken in about 1 inch strips.
2. Grab a plastic freezer bag, put chicken breasts, salt, pepper, and give or take ⅔ cup of tessemaes Mild Buffalo Sauce and let it marinate for ATLEAST AN HOUR, but preferably overnight if you can!
3. Next grab your sweet tater, pop it into the microwave for 1 minute to soften, and then chop into fry style pieces.
4. Preheat your oven to 400F.
5. Line the SP fries on a wire rack, on a baking sheet….(try this and thank me later 😏). Spray with avo oil and sprinkle the salt all over. Place into the oven for about 35-40 minutes.
6. Now let’s pretend time has passed and your chickies are marinated enough. Grab some ghee and melt it in a pan.
7.Once melted, place about 4 or 5 chicken strips into the pan and cover with a splatter pan or pot cover…again TRUST me lol.
8. Turn the chicken over once browned/oranged lol.
9. Once chicken is fully cooked, place on plate with sweet potato fries and drizzle some additional mild buffalo sauce for more of a boost in flavor!