Let me start by saying this is truly an easy meal prep Sunday or night off dish, which can be eaten for lunch or dinner. But the best part, its really really easy and you can get most the ingredients anywhere!
- sesame oil but can sub EVOO
- minced garlic ( I used Trader Joes brand)
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos (coconut secrets is the brand in the picture, but TJs and Thrive have ones too)
- 2 cups peeled shrimp
- 1 cup of green beans
- garlic salt
- white pepper ( you don’t NEED it but I highly recommend…I found mine at Whole Foods)
- sesame seeds (***optional)
- Make sure if you are using fresh shrimp you peel it. I made the mistake of not peeling and lets just say it was interesting haha.
- Next either put your shrimp in a bowl or bag and add 1/4 cup of the coconut aminos and let it soak for about 15 minutes.
- After the 15 minutes are up, start by heating your pan with the sesame seed oil.
- Next add your minced garlic and sautee it for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the marinated shrimp, green beans and spices and cook until shrimp is browned.
- Optional: Top your stir fry with some sesame seeds.