- Green Plantains (I used 3 for the bowl)
- Sea Salt
- Avocado Oil (I used Chosen Foods Spray – makes life so much easier)
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Cut up plantains into quarter size slivers or smaller slices. The thinner you cut, the quicker they roast and the crispier they get!
- Place on a cooking sheet with a wire rack over it to allow for roasting on both sides.
- Spray with the avocado oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool and enjoy with salsa, guac or alone!