Craving some Asian inspired dishes that are CLEAN AND DELICIOUS. Here you go!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- Half a white onion
- Half a Big Bag of Broccoli (I got mine from Coscto…I would say 2 normal sized bags)
- you can get the normal trees from the grocery section as well
- Sesame Seeds
- Toasted sesame seed oil (got mine from TJs) (about 3 TSP)
- Coconut Aminos (got mine from TJs) (about 1 cup or so to taste)
- Ginger Root (optional depending if you have on hand)
- Ginger Powder
- Pour the toasted sesame seed oil into a hot pan. Saute the onion and garlic until lightly brown
- Cut the chicken into 3 inch chunks and pour in the coconut aminos
- Microwave broccoli for 2 minutes so it gets a little soft.
- Cook the chicken for about 15 minutes or until white and then add broccoli .
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes and the top with sesame seeds with one last stir and take off heat
This recipe is super simple and quick. It is good for make ahead meal prep as well as day of. You can serve this on cauliflower rice or eat plain.