- Dried Dates (the softer the better) (I get a big bag from Coscto for like 8 dollars)
- Compliant Bacon ( I buy mine from Costco – its the low sodium version and COMPLIANT)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Take the bacon strips and cut them into halves…you could even do thirds if you don’t want to much bacon on your date.
- Wrap the bacon slice around the date and place in on the baking sheet pan. I would suggest potentially putting a wire rack (similar to just baking bacon) to collect the bacon juice.
- Bake dates from about 35-40 minutes. I would just start to watch them after 30 minutes.
They are serve best as appetizer when warm but you can also reheat them. There is also the option of eating them cold aka MEAT LOLLIPOP.