Hi Dolls! I whipped these cuties up last night and let me tell you, they are delicious and so quick to make!
- Canned Salmon ( I used one big can from Aldi..its whole30 compliant…you just have to make sure to remove the itty bitty circular spine)
- Tessemae’s Caesar dressing
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Garlic Salt Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 3 TBSP coconut flour
- Dump the contents of the canned salmon into bowl (de-spine if you need to). With a fork mash it down. Then you add the seasonings and the 1 TBSP of Tessemae’s dressing.
- In a pan, melt the ghee and saute the spinach. I added a little garlic salt to the spinach
- Now back to the salmon…either transfer to a bigger bowl or use the same one. Create a crater scenario with the salmon. The crack the egg open in the middle and the coconut flour. The mix together until ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Once the spinach is sauteed add that to the salmon mix.
- Either in the same pan or different melt more ghee so that there is about an inch of standing liquid in the pan.
- Start forming balls from the mix about the size of a mandarin.
- Before you place ball into the pan, flatten/smush it a bit.
- Cook patties until they’re a brown and flip.
- Once done, let cool and enjoy!
***These can be good freezer snacks to reheat!