Hi All! I just wanted to share one of my easiest whole30/paleo/clean recipes I have on hand! It’s budget friendly and you can get ingredients anywhere! So please go ahead and enjoy my recipe for Whole30 Baked Fajita Salad!
10 minutes prep time
45 minutes cook time
- 3 chicken breasts (roughly 1 lb) or 1lb of chicken tenders
- Avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 3 different colored peppers (you can do red, yellow, orange or green)
- 1/2 chopped yellow onion (can leave out if need be)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or smoked cayenne
- 1 tsp cumin
- Mixed greens
- Salsa (if doing a whole30, make sure to check your labels for no added sugar)
- Preheat open to about 375F.
- Chop up the peppers into about 1in to 1/2in slivers. Then chop the breasts into 1 in to 1 1/2 in pieces, basically so they are easy to just eat with a fork.
- Put those contents into a baking pan and pour the Avocado Oil over it. Then take the spices and sprinkle vigorously and generously over mixture. Once done, mix the spices with the meat and peppers into the pan so everything spreads out easily. I bak it in the oven for 45 minutes.
- I serve the mixture over the mixed greens and use the salsa as a dressing. You have the option of heating the chicken separately or eating it cold on the salad.